I’ve really been enjoying watching my kids get creative. This is them playing “birthday party.”
I found this on the floor. They decorated their Tinker Toys vehicle with swim diapers….something I never would have thought of.
Haley wanted to help my Mom put on lipstick.
Of course she needed some for herself, too.
This is probably my favorite of Blake’s dance moves…so funny!
While Kiera is singing along to the song, he is busy making faces.
My kids enjoy playing in our backyard with the neighbor kids from 2 or 3 different houses.
One of my favorite of her outfits…thanks Mom!
I caught her fishy face
We went to a fair and it was during her naptime, so thankfully she fell asleep in the stroller. We reclined the stroller seat after this, so her neck wasn’t like that for a very long time.
We stood in a very long line-up to get tickets so that Kiera could go on a ride. Blake didn’t want to go on. I enjoyed seeing her have fun!
These African drummers were really cool and they woke Haley up.
We shared jumbo freezies as it was quite hot outside.
I love that summer has arrived and we can go out and do things together as a family!
0 comments:
Post a Comment