Kiera had been asking me for a while if she could get her ear’s pierced. I told her she could before she started Kindergarten. She kept asking, so then I decided she could a couple of months early. I found a place that had 2 people pierce the ears simultaneously and I bought Kiera some numbing cream that I put on one hour before. I chose medical plastic earrings for her instead of stainless steel because I can’t wear earrings with nickel in them, so I figured Kiera probably shouldn’t either. One of the girls there asked Kiera beforehand if she was excited and Kiera said, “Ya,” but you totally couldn’t tell.
Marking her ears very carefully…that took way longer than the piercing part.
All done!
At first, she looked like she was going to cry, but then she decided she would be brave and just kept a straight face and didn’t say a thing. I remember getting my ears pierced at age 4 and I reacted exactly the same way!
She has pink studs just like I got at her age! She was so excited to show them to her friends and family after! I was waiting for the day that Kiera would want to have her ears pierced and I really like them. :)
1 comments:
Fun! way to go Kiera!
Post a Comment