CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Toys

This Christmas, we were blessed beyond what I could have imagined!  Besides all of the family we got to spend time with, we were lavished with incredible gifts.  The kids opened up one of their gifts and inside was a picture of a full-sized trampoline with a net around it.  They aren’t in season right now, but come spring, they will get a trampoline!  My jaw dropped and I was SO excited!  The kids totally didn’t understand and tossed the picture aside, ha ha!  I had put a top of the line Canon pocket digital camera on my list just for fun and I got it!  I couldn’t believe it!!  CNet rated it one of the top 5 cameras on the market and another website said it’s one of the world’s best pocket digital cameras.  Here is a picture of it:

Canon S95

The photos are night and day compared to my 6-year-old Canon camera that I had before.  I didn’t want a big dSLR, but I still wanted something that takes professional-like photos and this one does!  It has a flash that pops up when needed

Canon 2

and it only uses the amount of flash that it needs, depending on the lighting.  I can take crisp, clear macro shots without any blurring and I don’t have to try to hold the camera as still as I possibly can!  One of the best things: peoples’ faces aren’t white from the flash.  It has an incredible low light setting, too, that sets it apart from other cameras.  When I opened up the gift, I thought, “This isn’t what could possibly be in the box,” and it was!  Again, I almost had to pick up my jaw from the floor.  We were going to save up some money so that I could buy this camera sometime this year, but now I don’t have to!  God continues to bless us in so many different ways! :)

0 comments: