I finally have time to blog today, thanks to Blake + Haley having great naps this afternoon! So, this is 2 1/2 weeks late, but better late than never. We took the kids to this REALLY cool new place on Kiera’s birthday, which was Oct. 29. We were there for 3 hours and the kids loved it! Actually, I enjoyed it, too. It was fun to watch them see and try all sorts of new things!
This is Time Square
A neat place for toddlers to play
I think Blake might enjoy this area when he’s older
Jared took Kiera + Blake inside the train and then I went in later with Kiera
Inside the train
The front of the train
Kiera + Blake are holding some soft, lightweight balls that get sucked through these pipes really quickly and then get shot out. The kids were laughing and having so much fun!
They got to play with water
An arts + crafts area, which my kids aren’t into
This was one of Blake’s favorite things…he’s such a boy!
We all went down this slide (except for Haley)
The slide from farther back, which I didn’t notice was a face until Jared pointed it out right before we left
Me + my birthday girl
We’ll definitely go back in the future. She had a very happy birthday!
1 comments:
Okay, that place is way better than the one in Seattle. I want to go there for MY birthday!
Post a Comment